December 21, 2012

Prayer for grant of Disease to The Governor


To
                The Governor
            Govt. of West Bengal
            Raj Bhaban
            Kolkata.700001


Sub :- Prayer for grant of Disease.
Respectable sir /madam,
1.      Name of patient :- RafikulBiswas           S.o :- RamejuddinBiswas
2.      Address :-Vill :- Jotchhidam. P.o-SadikhansDearh,P.s-Jalangi, Dist – Murshidabad , West Bengal
3.      Age :- 45 Years
4.      Name of the disease :- Heart disease
5.      Name of hospital where the patient got admitted :- N.R.S Hospital(Kolkata)
6.      Name of doctor of treatment :- Dr S.K Halder
7.      Estimated cost of treatment :- 57825
8.      Monthly6 income of the patients family : R.s 1500/- fifteen hundred rupees onley

Sir ,
            With due respect I beg to state that I am an inhabitant of Jotchhidam gram under Jadikhan’sDearh Gram Panchayet in west Bengal . I was suffering from heart disease, L BBB along with sick sinus syndrome and recurrent syncopal attack. As per advice of Doctor S.k. Halder, a major operation has been done and now my heart is running on by pacemaker.There are five members in my family and among them I was the only earning member. And as such the monthly income of my family is R.s 1500/- so it was not possible for me to bear my operation cost by my small income and I had done it by borrowed money .But now I have no arrangement to paid this loan. The papers of operation lost has attached with it.

            I therefore fervently request you to consider my case sympathetically after practical investigation and make an arrangement of necessary money so that I may meet the operation cost completely by your honourableGovet grant and oblige.


With Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Donation

This content is freely available under simple legal terms because of Creative Commons, a non-profit that survives on donations. If you love this content, and love that it's free for everyone, please consider a donation to support our work.

https://www.amazon.com/gift-cards